Thursday 1 November 2012

What's housework?


There is no time for housework this week.  I'm still preparing while also trying to entertain a child on half term.  Do they not realise this Mum is not as organised as she would like to be?  There is only mild hysteria panic that I will not have enough stock for the November Fairs.  

Here's a few piccies for you :)




Sorry, had to through in the Halloween Pus Jelly, complete with jelly babies ;)





The above three pictures are the Merit badges in progress.


And this is a new hanging ornament I'm working on.  Bet you can't guess what it is! ;o)




1 comment:

  1. My housework is having to wait at the moment too! Your felty Christmas cards look fab as does the Halloween jelly! And is that a big red nose I can see on your hanging ornament??

    ReplyDelete