Friday 7 October 2011

A Busy Week



I've spent a good few evenings sorting out the website, trying to make it look more professional, adding more information on certain things, removing things I didn't like, and (on the advice of some lovely friends) added an 'about me' page so you lovely customers can see who's making the items.  I've still got a couple more things on my list that I want to add to the website, but I'm yearning to do some sewing, so they will have to wait. 

See up there?  They're going to be make-up bags that will be new items in the shop.  There will also be pencil cases, and tins with names on (why didn't I think of those before!).  With all the sunshine gone, and autumn definitely getting a grip, I know what I'll be doing over the weekend :o)

1 comment:

  1. You are so organised, can't wait to see the make-up bags made up.......I have fallen out of love with my sewing machine at the moment and still have a needlecase to sew up. xx

    ReplyDelete