Thursday 26 January 2012

Heck..

 I think I'm going to meet myself coming backwards over the next few days....I've certainly been extremely busy and I can't see that ending for the next few weeks!  The above soap is Lemon and Ginger.  It smells gorgeous...lovely and zingy. 


 This is Organic Geranium Rose, which also smells lovely.  I admit I'm rather biased as I don't think I could make a soap that I didn't like the scent of myself.  Also ready is the Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Pine, but I didn't put a picture up as it looks just like the above soaps ;o).  This one smells really fresh...definitely clear those sinuses for you!

The family and I are away for a few days next week, then I come back with no spare time to get ready for my first craft fair.  Poor planning or what :o).  Anyway, as everything has to be ready this weekend I was trying out different ways to display the samples.  I love the simplicity of these small glass fruit bowls.  What do you think?

This pile is pencil cases ready for sewing.  I'm happy to report they are all stitched up now..just got the finishing touches to add then there should be a piccie tomorrow.  So, I've just got a social network course to attend, the craft fair to get ready for and the packing to do before Sunday evening...no pressure at all.

2 comments:

  1. Lemon and ginger a soap certainly to wake you up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cripes,you are busy!! Exciting stuff and wish i lived a bit further 'up north' so i could come to the craft fair. Very much looking forward to hearing how it went. Make sure you take lots of photos. Those soap samples look beautiful and very tempting. It would definitely make me want to buy some of your soap if I could see and feel and smell it like that - great idea!

    Hope you manage to get some time to put the feet up and relax before the craft fair and maybe treat yourself to something nice for afterwards too. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete