Sunday 26 February 2012

Story of the Birds

 I've started a craft group for some of my friends and we wanted to make some hanging decorations.  I shall prep some of the spring flowers and hearts but we wanted a bird too.  I set to started with the above one.  I love the wing inside but that's about it with that one.

 Next came this one..to test the pattern I'd drawn out.  I loved it so....

 ...then came these two.  The had a longer, pointy tail and they have features on both sides so they can be hung facing whichever direction you choose.  I shall make a few more (I may even add legs) then take better piccies, and then they shall be in the shop :o)

Let me know what you think won't you :o)

1 comment:

  1. I like how the green ones tail curls round a little and the fabric inlaid wing.

    The purple one is just lovely and my favourite, lovely long tail.

    ReplyDelete