Wednesday 11 April 2012

Very exciting parcel...


Just after I posted that last post there was a knock at the door...excitement was rather an understatement as I've been waiting for this box to arrive.  Want to see what's in it?



Aaah...how lovely is that sight?!  Want to see some more?  Here you go then (no drooling now ;o).....









....I really didn't mind if you did a bit of drooling :o).  This gorgeous 100% pure wool felt will be on the website by the weekend.  I shall be having a big give-away to celebrate finally having it here (I've been wanting this to happen for soooo long) so get ready to tell all your friends :o)



Ooh, and a not so exciting piece of mail...my very first self assessment tax form!

1 comment:

  1. aww boo for the tax form .......horray for that stunning felt xx

    ReplyDelete