Tuesday 26 June 2012

Friends of Handmade Haven - Local Talent


Now, you could say I'm slightly biased with this first one as he's my brother, but I promise you he is the most amazing artist!  That piccie of John Lydon is just outstanding.  Why not pop over to his facebook page and have a browse.  He's happy to take commissions :o)



This lovely lady is Sue Hawkmoon of Hawkmoon Crafts.  She makes beautiful felted pictures and jewellery.  I first met Sue when I attended a Wet Felting Workshop a couple of years ago, now we see each other regularly at craft fairs.  She has also done a few workshops at our Home Ed group with the kids (and adults ;o) ).   You can pop over to her facebook page too.


I have added a link list to the right hand side of the blog so you can find The Friends more easily.  Make sure you come back for more Friends later in the week :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment