Friday 29 June 2012

More Friends of Handmade Haven

 First up is Pippa of Pippa Dore - her shop may be shut for a little while but you can still keep up with her adventures on her blog.




Next is Shaz - she has a shop but you will probably find her on facebook.  She also has a blog.



Now we have Claire of Aisling Designs.  She also has a blog and a facebook page.



Here's Natalie of Roseberry Cottage.  You can also find her on facebook and through her blog.



And last, but by no means least, here's Claire of Sweet Traditions.  You can also find her on her facebook page or through her blog.


These are all wonderful women who I've known online for years, and have had the huge privilege to meet.  So if you want handcrafted goodness, or just have a sweet tooth, then why not pop over and say hi to these amazing ladies.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that meducks!! I love finding new craftspeople online and will bookmark these on my leathercraft blog. The internet makes it suddenly a lot easier for craftpeople in the UK to have their wares accesible. Funny to think that when I first started, there was no internet and the only way to advertise yourself was to get out there and set up a stall which meant having to carry a lot of stock.

    I also love the internet because it brings craft people together more and there is a cammaraderie and lots of mutual support which is vital if you're in need of some confidence and support. I love the idea of showcasing other talent out there. I will be badgering you later on to tell me how to do screen shots!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning me! It is great this online crafty community. I'll be in touch this next week with regards to my experimenting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention :) I dipped my toe in the craft fayre waters today and had a little stand of cards at the school fete - sold a few which made me happy :)))

    ReplyDelete