Tuesday 27 December 2011

A Day For Soap

 (Lemon and Ginger)

I've had two days of cooking, eating, entertaining, upwrapping, building lego, feeling like a beached whale, being spoilt, so today I decided (after having a quick tidy up) that I would make some soap.
As I only had one soap mould I have to choose very carefully which one I want to make, so I decided on a new one - Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Pine.  Then hubby came home and said he could make me another mould if I'd like!!  Of course, yes please!!  So he made two!


So I now have three lots of soap sat cooling under towels, two of which I forgot to photograph! 
The other two are new too -The first one is Lemon and Ginger and then one I've wanted to make for ages but because it is made in 2 parts, with the first part having to sit for 2 weeks, I've had to wait.  This one will be an Orange Scrub soap with oatmeal....ooooh, I can't wait for that to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment