Friday 4 May 2012

Patriotic and Moustaches!

Well hellooo.  How are you all today?  I'm trawling through a very huge list of things to do, that definitely seems to grow the more I do!  I was contacted by a lovely lady on Etsy, who informed me she'd included my owl (hedwig) notebook on her Buy Handmade British blog.  Why not pop over for a look at all the gorgeous things shes picked today.




I've also been busy making salt scrubs, bath melts and new moustaches, as someone wanted them larger than my normal ones.  I forgot to photograph the one she actually bought off me but I shall make some more :o).  I've also got to make someone a decorative tea cosy with my flowers on it and I've got some fab fabric for some jubilee/olympics bunting to keep me out of mischief too :o).  Hope your all busy too (but not with housework or anything boring like that ;o) )

1 comment:

  1. He he, love the photos!

    We picked up some fabric for bunting too for the jubilee/olympics or as the tv show Twenty Twelve coined "Jubilympics". It will no doubt be used in other things too with dd around.

    ReplyDelete